Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
You are an Insider now! Enjoy your savings!
2015 EVENTS: LOS CABOS AND MAZATLAN
- Jun. 15-21: Los Cabos Open of Surf
- An international surf event accompanied by fashion events, massive music concerts, gastronomy and more. The main event site is located at Zipper's Beach - Costa Azul, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
- Jul. 25: Festival of St. James
- Celebrating the Apostle who is credited with bringing Catholicism to Mexico, on July 25th downtown Cabo is filled with parades and other festivities. Audiences will see riders on white horses and with a reenacted battlefield staged at town-square around dusk. The parade begins in the mid-afternoon, followed by parties swelling from the cantinas into the streets.
- Aug. 4-8: Bisbee's East Cape Fishing Tournament
- With the beautiful and lively city of Cabo San Lucas as the backdrop, thousands of people crowd the marina walkways to shop, party and watch huge fish being weighed in at the scales in front of the world-famous Puerto Paraiso Entertainment Plaza. To register for the tournament or get more information, visit: http://www.bisbees.com/
- Sept. 16: Independence Day, Día de la Independencia
- Festivities take place on both the 15th and 16th of September as Cabo comes alive in celebration of Mexico's independence from Spain. In Los Cabos, as in most of Mexico, the 15th and 16th of September are commemorated with government reenactments of Hidalgo's cry of freedom (Grito de Dolores), as well as fireworks, public parades, and other celebratory events throughout the town.
- Sept. 4-5: (Dates TBA): Durango -Mazatlan Vegabond Mountain Bike Route:
- Hundreds of mountain cyclists from out of State will be gathering in Mazatlán on August, to join the Durango-Mazatlán Vagabond Mountain Bike Route. This traditional event showcases the friendship ties that exist between both cities For additional information, visit: http://www.vagabundosdgo.com/
- Sept. (Dates TBA) September Theater, Cine Septiembre
- Enjoy the screening of a special independent film chosen by a selection committee based on the film's strong presence in the film festival circuit that has not yet been released to the public. This event takes place in the city's Historic District (or Centro) and is free to the public, but requires a ticket. Tickets are available at the Angela Peralta Theater's box office.
Visit http://www.culturamazatlan.com.mx/ for more information.
- Sept. -Oct. (Dates TBA): Escena Mazatlan International Theater Festival
- Opening up exposure to the art and beauty of expression through theater, the Escena Mazatlan International Theater Festival brings together an array of talents through numerous acts and performances put on at the Angela Peralta Theater. For specific dates, times and ticket information, visit: http://www.culturamazatlan.com/escenamazatlan/noticias.php?id=230