Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Tips for Your Stay from Fellow Guests
There are plenty of things you can do to maximize enjoyment during your stay at one of our Pueblo Bonito resorts. And we can’t think of anyone better to give out useful tips than fellow guests of the resorts, so we’ve collected them here for you! Read on for their top ten ways to make sure you have the best stay during your vacation:
1. Go all-inclusive, it’s a great way to save money. It also helps to make your vacation stress-free because the costs are all up-front.
2. If you’re staying at Sunset Beach and have kids with you, request to stay in building 17, as it’s conveniently located near the Kid’s Club.
3. Don’t worry too much about trying to get an ocean-facing room, as they all have great views.
4. If you want to enjoy a vacation that’s free of kids, stay at Pacifica, which is adults-only.
5. If you’re staying at any of the Los Cabos resorts, check out the Quivira Golf Club. Even if you’re not a big golfer, the views are worth it and there are plenty of stops to rest and have a drink while you’re golfing the course.
6. If you want to be able to swim at the beach, both Rosé and Los Cabos have swimmable beaches.
7. There’s no reason to rent a car, there are shuttles that will take you back and forth from one resort to another and even into town!
8. If you’re staying at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán resort, you’ve got to check out Plaza Machado in Old Mazatlán. Beautiful architecture, great restaurants and bars, and there’s always something going on in the square!
9. Each villa at the Montecristo Estates has its own pool, which makes it a great spot for a private vacation.
10. If you’re all about the spa, the Armonia Spas at the Pueblo Bonito Resorts are amazing!Armonia Spa at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay was recently voted in the Top 5 "Best Spas in the World: Readers’ Choice Awards 2015" by Conde Nast Traveler!)