Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Planning a Vacation at Luxury Hotels in Mexico
If you do a good job planning your vacation, then the time you actually spend in Mexico will be that much better. You don't have to make a strict itinerary for every day you're there, but having a loose idea of where you want to go can help you make the most of your trip. Here is a list of useful tips on how to get organized before you leave. Get Organized
- Check the weather a couple days before you go to make sure you bring the right clothes. Watch out for rainy or hurricane seasons.
- Write, or better yet, type out a list of all the things you want to bring... clothes, toiletries, CAMERA, snorkeling gear, etc. Check things off as you pack.
- Don't forget your PASSPORT! It is now mandatory for all travelers crossing the border to provide their passport.
- Bring medicine for air sickness and traveler's upset stomach.
Make an Itinerary
- Research your main destination and familiarize yourself with the area. This way, you will know what to expect in terms of the people, the environment and safety issues.
- Think about and/or research any or places that you really want to see or do. Write these down. If you're considering luxury hotels in Mexico, the hotel website will often have a list of surrounding activities. Take note of activities that might need special clothing or equipment (for example, snorkeling).
- Take into consideration how far away each location is and how long each of these things take so you don't run out of time!
- Consider using on online service such as TripAdvisor, TravBuddy, or Tripit to help create an itinerary and organize all your travel info. These services also allow you to send itineraries to your fellow travelers so everyone can stay in the loop.
For more information on luxury hotels in Mexico visit pueblobonito.com