Site Usage Disclosures
These site usage disclosures pertain to the following websites:http://www.pueblobonito.com/
SITE USAGE DISCLOSURES
- This website utilizes the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- This website may utilize the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Remarketing
- Users may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Google Display Network ads using Ad Settings
You can see a full list of available Google Analytics opt-outs here.
- We utilize Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party Google Analytics cookies and third-party DoubleClick cookies together to:
- Inform, optimize and serve ads based on users' past visits to our website
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactive with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website
- We utilize data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to grow our website and better customize our information to our users' interests.
Group Pueblo Bonito has implemented and uses Display Advertising; specifically Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet. Please be informed that visitors and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to this website.
We inform you that at when creating a remarketing list, any sensitive information collected directly or associated with a visitor, based on the visitor's profile or behavior on the site will not be used. Google reserves the right to display to users which remarketing lists they're on, along with the corresponding domain name. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.