Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Pueblo Bonito Spas Among Top 20 Best Spa of Mexico and Central America
For more than 25 years, Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards have been a coveted seal of approval for hotels, cruise ships, and airlines from the world's most discriminating travelers. We are very proud to announce that the 2013 Reader's Choice Awards included the three Armonia Spas at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa and Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa in the TOP 20 Best Spas of Mexico and Central America.
The award-winning Armonia Spas at Pueblo Bonito Resorts and Spas were created to focus on relaxation rituals for men and women, and were specifically designed to meet the individual needs of spa guests. At Armonia, guests will find many unique and inspiring treatment rituals including:
- Welcoming Treatments - To establish transition from the outer world to the inner world.
- Cleansing & Scrubs - Using plant extracts, natural oils, sea salts and water with trace minerals to purify and detoxify the body.
- Body Wraps - Tailored to guests' needs from anti-aging to energizing, natural cloth wraps are infused with ingredients to achieve desired results.
- Massage Therapies - Drawing on modern techniques and ancient rituals, guests enjoy various manipulations to relieve tension and fatigue, to stimulate and heal, or to simply embark on a journey of tranquility. Specific Reiki, Shiatsu, Reflexology and Acupressure treatments are available.
- Skin Care & Facials - Vibrant healthy skin is a key wellness factor. Treatments will stress deep cleansing, contour, toning, firming and anti-aging. Special anti-toxin treatments are offered to combat the effects of sun, stress and smog.
- Scalp & Hair Therapy - No body treatment regimen is complete without specific treatments for hair and scalp. Warm oils, reflexology, massage and hair masks will restore and heal damaged hair and scalp.
The Armonia Spas offer modern intimate spa and fitness facilities - featuring treatment rooms with 'waterfall' windows, a Watsu pool, an indoor Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, cold plunge pool, Swiss shower room and a VIP couples chamber with private entrance. The Armonia Spa at the Pacifica Resort and Spa also features a beachside Temazcal, a ritual inspired by the ancient Aztecs. The traditional Mayan ritual is often experienced in a group and lead by a shaman. The Temazcal is universally recognized as the place of ceremonial ritual that improves spiritual, mental and emotional health. The purpose of the process is to enable participants to experience direct contact with nature. Instrumental sounds and songs help to unblock the natural creativity within and to liberate the senses and emotions, enhancing the focus of one's spirituality. Plan a relaxing spa vacation at Emerald Bay, Pacifica or Sunset Beach and come experience the acclaimed luxury for yourself!