Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
You are an Insider now! Enjoy your savings!
The Top Eight Reasons Kids and Teens Love Pueblo Bonito
Not only is Pueblo Bonito great for adults and romance, but it’s also fantastic for kids! Here are the top eight reasons Pueblo Bonito is the perfect vacation spot for your kids and teens:
- Kids Club: At the Rosé, Los Cabos, Sunset Beach, and Emerald Bay resorts, our Kids Club offers ages 4 to 11 supervised lunch and activities, including arts and crafts, movies, and more.
- Teen Club: Guests under age 20 at our Cabo San Lucas resorts will love the new Fun Lab, which features billiards, air hockey, foosball, arcade games, and the most recent version of PlayStation. Food options include pizza, soda, and other party snacks. Oh, and don’t forget the 35-person movie theater, where your teens can catch the latest blockbuster with their new friends.
- Daily activities and classes: Each of our resorts offers daily activities perfect for the whole family. From pool games and poolside bingo to beach volleyball, there’s no end to the fun in the sun. Our resorts also offer entertaining classes where guests can learn various dances, useful Spanish phrases, how to make bracelets, or how to cook traditional Mexican recipes.
- Destination Activities: All of our Pueblo Bonito resorts are within minutes of watersports, tour-operated activities and destination experiences. If your kids enjoy being in the water, the options are endless: snorkeling, paddle boarding, windsurfing, parasailing, jet skiing, kayaking, sailing, yachting—the list goes on. There are also must-have experiences, such as swimming with dolphins, horseback rides on the beach, ATV and zip-lining adventures through ruggedly beautiful terrain, just to name a few.
- Swimming: When you’re a kid, there’s nothing better than heading down to the pool for the day. Each of our resorts includes as least one pool, and most boast two or more (six at Sunset Beach!). The pools of Emerald Bay feature ample shallow water areas for those who are new to swimming, and our Sunset Beach resort has a dedicated kids pool.
- The Market at Quivira: Got a picky eater? This dining spot at Cabo San Lucas includes many kid-friendly options, from the tacos of El Mexicano, to the spaghetti of La Huerta, to the burgers of the 1950s Diner. Choose one or choose all—the variety is part of the fun!
- Theme Nights: Our theme nights give families a chance to meet and dine with other hotel guests, while enjoying themed cuisine and . Kids will especially enjoythe Mexican Fiesta on Friday nights at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, which features a live mariachi band, contests and a piñata ready to spill its treasure for your little ones.
- El Médano: Last, we must mention El Médano Beach. Its calm, crystalline waters embody a timeless beauty that appeals to all ages and offers you a chance to relive your own childhood memories out on the sparkling sands with your loved ones.