Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Top 10 Pueblo Bonito Questions
Traveling to a new destination or hotel can lead to many new questions. Having happily answered many of our guest inquiries, I have compiled a list of some of the most common answers and useful information for you. If you're a first time visitor to any of our 6 luxury resorts, here are the most frequently asked questions about our hotels and spas.
- Can you drink the water at the resort? Yes, each of our hotels have an onsite treatment process, through which the water undergoes extensive purification to make it safe for drinking.
- Can the shuttle bus make stops in downtown Cabo San Lucas? We are specifically prohibited by State Transportation Laws from making shuttle bus stops anywhere except to our specified hotel lobbies. Stopping the bus downtown is considered illegal competition for the state-licensed taxi union and doing so would preclude us from providing our guest with this service at all.
- What credit cards are accepted by Pueblo Bonito? Visa, Master Cards and American Express are accepted at all Pueblo Bonito resorts and reservations.
- Will we need a Mexico power outlet converter when visiting your hotel? No, our luxury hotels were built with US standard electrical outlets, so no need for our guests to bring their converters.
- Do the rooms have hairdryers? Yes, all Pueblo Bonito resorts have hairdryers, along with other homey amenities.
- Can I convert US currency to pesos in the resort? Yes, our hotel front desk can convert or exchange American currency for you.
- Do you have internet services at the hotels? Yes, we have number of wifi hot-spots, business centers and in-room connections with internet access. Please check out our list at: http://mypueblobonito.com/?page_id=502#internet
- What is offered at your fine restaurants? This is easily found in the Menus tab on the blog at: http://mypueblobonito.com/?page_id=502
- Are there all-inclusive packages at Pueblo Bonito? All our resort offer an all-inclusive plan. Rose Resort and Spa and Los Cabos Resort offers an optional all-inclusive meal plan for families and individuals who choose to pay one price for their vacation and desire to navigate between both hotels for more dining options. The Pacifica Resort and Spa necessitates a premium inclusive plan that includes all of the first-class indulgences at all of the Cabo hotels which originally established this property as a luxury 5 star resort and spa. Starting December 1, 2011 we will start and optional Premium All-Inclusive plan at Sunset Beach Resort and Spa. Emerald Bay and Mazatlan offer an optional plan for guests who wish to eat at some of the finest properties in the city Mazaltan with a Deluxe All-Inclusive.
- Can we swim on the beaches by the hotel? All of our properties are beach front hotels, however, not all are located on swimmable beaches. Los Cabos, Rose, Mazatlan, Emerald Bay are all swimmable beaches. Sunset Beach (with 5 swimming pools) and Pacifica (with 2 swimming pools) are located on a private 3 mile beach with no life guards and will not allow swimming due to the strong undertow and guest safty. However, we still have a number of children's water activities and adults only pools. You are still able to relax on the beach with comfortable chairs and beach beds to soak up the sun next to our pristine Pacific Ocean.
For more useful travel information visit our blog at mypueblobonito.com, or to get a a glimpse of our Conde Nast Top Rated, Four Diamond, AAA winning Oceanfront Resorts & Spa .