Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Top 10 Romantic Things to Do on a Pueblo Bonito Vacation
Nothing says romance like a trip to one of our eight resorts. Nestled in the most picturesque corners of Mexico, you’re already in a gorgeously romantic setting, and we’ve got the activities covered as well. Here are a few of our personal favorites to get you started:
- Lounge on a luxurious beach bed at our Sunset Beach resort. You stay right by the sand and surf but get a little privacy too. Throw in a bottle of champagne and it doesn’t get much better.
- Take a walk on the beach. Sure, it’s a little obvious, but when was the last time you and your partner took a long stroll across the sand, letting the surf flow across your toes while you hold hands? No time like the present.
- Reserve a romantic dinner on the beach at our Emerald Bay Resort in Mazatlan or at the Pacifica Resort in Cabo San Lucas, where the only thing better than the amazing view is the delicious food on your plate!
- Hang out in a hammock. There’s no way not to get a cuddle in when you’re sharing a hammock. Or take a nap and let it swing you gently to sleep.
- Enjoy a round of devilishly good cocktails at the Firepit at Pacifica. Take in the view and sip some masterfully-made martinis, shaken or stirred.
- Order room service. Spend the night in and indulge in our resorts’ amazing in-room dining without having to leave the comfort of your bed.
- A couples’ treatment at any one of our Armonia Spas. Relax as you release all your stress and tension and get pampered together.
- Heat things up in the hot tub. There’s few things that feel as good as soaking in a hot tub, except maybe soaking in a hot tub with that special someone.
- Watching the sunset at any one of our Pueblo Bonito resorts. Let’s face it, nothing beats a beautiful sunset, and every one of our resorts is the perfect place to watch the colors dance across the sky as the sun sinks towards the horizon.
- Get married. All of our resorts serve as magical oceanfront destination weddings. If you're already married, you can celebrate those years together by renewing your vows against the beautiful backdrop of one of our Pueblo Bonito resorts!