Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
World Class Cuisine at Pueblo Bonitos Theme Nights
Join the party at Pueblo Bonito's new delectable theme night events, located on Medano Beach at our Rosé and Los Cabos Resorts. These weekly celebrations are some of Cabo's best kept secrets and filled with delectable food, global music and wonderful entertainment. The spectacular diners allow our guests to enjoy a variety of world-class cuisine and services nightly between 6:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m., with brunch on Sunday morning. You can select scrumptious fare from around the world during any of these scheduled days:
- Monday: Mariachi Night at Pueblo Bonito Rosé includes fun Folkloric dancers moving to the beats of a traditional Mariachi band along with a large scrumptious Mexican buffet.
- Tuesday: Mexican Fair located at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, this night recreates a wonderful Mexican village with food, various stands, handmade tortilla, and fireworks!
- Thursday is the exotic Asian Night that is held at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. Explore food from South East Asia. Dine on authentic cuisine and sensational sushi under the themed décor of Chinese lanterns, Buddha and fans.
- Friday: Journey through our Mediterranean Night at Pueblo Bonito Rosé and enjoy mouth-watering Italian food with a romantic ambiance, live pianist, and adorable red and white table clothes. Delizioso!
- Saturday: Enjoy the grand production that is Carnaval Night at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. This weekly Marti Gras celebration is filled with confetti, balloons, tropical dance music, contest, and fun stage performers. This is definitely one of the biggest celebration on the beach in Cabo and a must-do for those staying on Medano Beach.
- Sunday: Take a moment to relax and partake in the refined Champagne Sunday Brunch at Pueblo Bonito Rosé, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Everything from Roast beef and ham to traditional Mexican food and exotic fruits await you. Sample exquisite baked goods, chocolate covered strawberries, and mimosa while enjoying live music held on the beautiful Mare Nostrum terrace.
Whether you're craving tantalizing sea food platters, mouthwatering sushi or fine Italian fare, Pueblo Bonito Resorts & Spas feature a variety of dining options for all tastes and types. These carefully planned specialty nights are open to any visitors and are included in your all-inclusive package.