Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
5 Interesting Facts About Los Cabos
When you visit Los Cabos, we want you to come equipped with insider knowledge. Dance in the surf and experience the thrill of knowing the legends who’ve walked these storied beaches before you. This month we’d like to share our top five fun facts about our favorite home away from home.
1) El Arco, or "The Arch," is a widely photographed stone structure you shouldn’t miss; known internationally as nature’s way of marking the "Land’s End" at the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
2) Celebrities visit this immaculate coastline for its luxurious hideaways and lavish resorts. The rich and famous have been visiting Los Cabos since it was a small fishing village with past guests including author Ernest Hemingway and present returning guest, Friends star, Jennifer Aniston.
3) Sportfishing is legendary here with the biggest payout of any fishing contest in the world. Bisbee’s Black and Blue lures anglers from around the world to compete to catch the largest blue striped marlin, yellowfin tuna, and dorado. Jackpots can exceed $4 million.
4) Los Cabos, where the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez meet, was a favorite diving site of marine explorer Jacques Cousteau. The destination features prominently in his famous television series, "The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau."
5) And last but not least, legendary rock star, Sammy Hagar chose Los Cabos to open his famed bar, Cabo Wabo. His Baja tequila, sought after by thirsty travelers from the world over, takes the same name and is offered right at the bar.
Book your escape to Pueblo Bonito Resorts and experience the best that Los Cabos has to offer.