Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Enjoy peace of mind with Our Best Rate Guarantee
Did you find a lower price online for a hotel you already booked with us? No problem, we’ve got your back.
We can price match when:
- Only reservations booked under the Flexible cancellation policy are eligible for price matches.
- Prices are both advertised and available to the General Public on a website (see our approved list of vendors below). This means you are not logged into their member sections to see the prices.
- The lower price was found online on one of our approved vendors (expedia.com; www.hotels.com; www.booking.com; www.priceline.com; www.orbitz.com; www.travelocity.com) and you are able to provide a screenshot of the lower price, along with the URL to the page.
The price was found on www.pueblobonito.com and submitted within 14 days of original booking confirmation, along with a screenshot of the lower price and the URL to the page.
- The price is lower than the cost of your Pueblo Bonito booking once all fees and taxes are added.
- All details are the exact same as your Pueblo Bonito booking:
- Room type
- Rate plan
- Dates of travel
We cannot price match when:
- Non-Refundable reservations are not eligible for price matches.
- Prices matches found on pueblobonito.com are found and submitted 8 days or more after original booking was made.
- Price is offered on:
- Membership or Rewards Program or Website
- Corporate Group Rates
- Charter Discounts
- Using points or coupons.
- Price is offered as part of a package such as a flight + hotel or flight + car rental combination.
- Price is from a website where the property, itinerary, or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase.
- Price is from a consolidator or interline prices (i.e. metasearches, such as www.tripadvisor.com kayak.com or www.trivago.com); prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the General Public.
- The lower rate comes from a website where you call to get the rate or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars (and without reference to currency converters).
- The price is no longer offered at the time the request form is being reviewed.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pueblo Bonito reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the Best Rate Guarantee. The failure by Pueblo Bonito to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.