Los Cabos is a travel destination that is geographically unique and ready with adventure for every season, including winter! Here are five reasons why a visit to Cabo should be on your calendar in the coming months.
1. Balmy Weather Owing to its climate and geographical location, Cabo San Lucas boasts an average of 350 days of sunshine. Unlike other Mexico vacation spots, the desert environment of Los Cabos has very low humidity.
2. Whale Watching Humpback and grey whales continue their migration to the south of the Baja California peninsula through March. Be there as they leap from the ocean’s depth, breaching the surface for a touch.
3. Terrific Fishing The peninsula’s Pacific waters are regarded by charter boat captains as the planet’s greatest fishing destination, attracting sport fishermen every year from thousands of miles away.
4. The Towers at Pacifica Pueblo Bonito’s latest Los Cabos property is the Towers at Pacifica, our ambitious resort-within-a-resort that seamlessly combines luxury design with groundbreaking amenities.
5. Non-stop Flights The demand for non-stop flights in and out of Los Cabos, Mexico, continues to grow. Southwest Airlines is the latest carrier to join in, opening its Los Angeles to Los Cabos route in December.