Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
|You have unlocked your Insider Rates! Enjoy your savings!
Timeshare Reservation Guidelines
Oct 24, 2014
We have compiled the following list to serve as a helpful reference for our Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Owners. Please refer to these Reservation Guidelines when booking your future reservations. Happy planning!
- One of your owner benefits includes the ability to reserve as early as 365 days before your arrival date, from Week 1 to Week 50 (the weeks can be viewed in the Timeshare Calendar). We strongly recommend that you reserve your vacation well in advance, especially if you are planning your stay during high demand periods.
- If you have Platinum Points, they may be reserved 4 months in advance. Please review your contract for additional policies that will apply.
- If you are not able to use your unit during the current year, you have the option to deposit your week with RCI. RCI will be able to save your week for the next 2 years. The deadline to request to deposit your week is October 31 of each year. To request to deposit, please contact the Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note: owners of a fixed unit will need to contact RCI directly).
- If you are an owner of a fixed unit and week , your week will be reserved automatically (you may verify the dates of your week at any time by referring to the Timeshare Calendar). For this automatic reservation to be valid, please remember that your annual maintenance fees must be paid.
- If you are an owner of a fixed unit and week, you will need to contact RCI directly to deposit your unit. You will also need to be sure that your annual maintenance fees have been paid.
- If you would like to make a reservation, or to modify an existing reservation, you may do so by sending an email to: email@example.com
- All cancellations of existing reservations must be requested at least 30 days before the date of your scheduled arrival.