Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Letter from Enrique Gandara - Your Health is Our Priority
April 20, 2020
The safety and the well-being of our guests is the No. 1 priority at Pueblo Bonito Resorts. We are in continuous communication with national health authorities and monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely.
The resorts are currently closed through May 31st. However, we would like to share the actions that were taken before the closures, and which will still be in place when the resorts reopen:
- 1) Staff training on prevention of the spread of coronavirus in the hotels and how to identify symptoms, including training sessions led by local health authorities (IMSS).
- 2) Prevention tactics, including campaigns for frequent hand washing and no handshaking. A simultaneous internal campaign to all employees to follow the same recommendations outside the properties and at home.
- 3) Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols, focused on anything a guest would touch, including but not limited to the call buttons in elevators, golf carts, light switches, door handles, toilets, telephones, reception counter, room and pool furniture.
- 4) Placement of anti-bacterial gel dispensers in strategic locations such as the front desk, restaurant entrances, and all other public areas, as well as on all guest shuttles. Dispensers have also been placed in all staff areas, including personnel buses, staff entrance, kitchens and other back-of-the-house areas.
- 5) An on-site detection team – comprised of a physician, general manager, operations manager and head of security, in coordination with the corresponding health authorities, has been established.
- 6) Protocol has also been established to handle the situation should a potential case of COVID-19 be detected.
- 7) Affiliated programs, such as Distinctive H (hygienic food preparation management) practices are in place. Monthly inspections are conducted by Preverisk to ensure the highest standards of hygiene.
- 8) Weekly deep cleaning and sanitization of kitchen and spa areas.
- 9) On-site doctors, with local hospital affiliations, are available to provide medical assistance or referrals.
We would like to remind you that free cancellation rates are available when you book with us directly through our website or our 800 number. These rates allow you to book your stay with confidence by giving you the option to cancel free of charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival should you need to postpone or cancel your trip.
Please rest assured, we are utilizing all possible resources to ensure that your visit and stay at Pueblo Bonito Resorts are healthy and memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
VP of Sales and Marketing
Pueblo Bonito Golf & Spa Resorts