Best Rate GuaranteeBook your all-inclusive Stay
Pueblo Bonito's Care Pledge
Dear Valued Guest,
With the return of our guests, we understand how crucial it is to establish and maintain new standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and social distancing. To ensure a safe environment for our guests and our staff, we have partnered with various medical specialists and PREVERISK, a global leader in hotel consulting. PREVERISK is certified in preventive protocols for COVID-19 (COVID-19 Hygiene Response Certificate), disinfection, hygiene, general sanitation and food safety.
In addition to tapping the expertise of our consultants, we have also ensured that the hygiene practices at the resorts meet and exceed the recommendations of local and international health authorities. At all times, our priority is the health and safety of our owners, guests and coworkers.
SOME OF THE NEW STANDARDS OF PUEBLO BONITO'S CARE PLEDGE INCLUDE:
Standards of Cleanliness:
• Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in strategic locations throughout the resorts such as the front desk, restaurant entrances, and all other public areas.
• Cleaning and disinfection protocols that use certified sanitization products have been implemented and are focused on high-touch areas.
• In addition, a comprehensive, general sanitization by a certified third party will be performed prior to reopening, as well as afterward on a periodic basis, according to the recommendations of health authorities.
• Guests will be kindly informed of our mask policy, which is that they please wear one in the resort's public areas at all times. Masks are available upon request.
• Suitcase sanitization (external) in a steam cabin or with sanitizing product or special device
• Guest sanitization cabin, and infrared digital thermometers for temperature check. Guests with temperatures over 37.4° C/99.32° F will be checked by a doctor and may not be allowed access.
• Mobile pre-check-in available
• Hand sanitizer and sanitizing spray as part of in-room amenities; masks and gloves available on request.
• Paper amenities, pens, and magazines will be removed from rooms (available on request).
Social Distancing, Personal Hygiene & Health:
• Guests are required to wear a mask in public areas at all times. Masks are available for guests who do not have one.
• Maximum of 2 persons in elevators, excepting family members
• Furniture in public areas will be rearranged per social distancing guidelines (minimum of 2 meters/6.5 feet).
Pool, Spa & Fitness Areas:
• Loungers in pool areas will be set in groups of 2 or 4, which will then be separated by distances of 2 meters/6.5 feet
• Sanitization of equipment in Fitness Centers as well as in wet areas in Spa after each use
• Maximum capacity set for Fitness Center and maximum capacity reduced for Spa
Food and Beverage:
• Furniture will be rearranged in restaurants and bars (2 meters/6.5 feet) and maximum capacities will be established, per social distancing guidelines
• Social distancing reminders on all tables
• Use of masks by food and beverage staff
• Contactless room service available
• Menus will be available on mobile devices and physical menus will be removed.
Quivira Golf Club:
• Sanitization of golf carts and balls before and after use.
• Maximum capacities established for reception and practice areas
• Intervals between tee times increased to 15 minutes
• One golf cart per person, unless otherwise requested by family members
• New rules established to limit touch points during play (example: flagsticks to remain in the hole, bunker rakes to be removed, etc.)
In case COVID-19 cases are detected, the following procedures are in place:
• An on-site detection team, comprised of a physician, the general manager, operations manager and head of security has been created to work in coordination with health authorities.
• Protocol has also been established to handle the situation should a potential case of COVID-19 be detected.
• 24/7 medical service available
Enhanced procedures have been implemented at the SJD International Airport, including thermal cameras and travel background checks on all arriving passengers. The destination is also being certified by a program overseen by the Ministry of Health, which includes new standards for restaurants, hotels, water sports and touristic activities.
Resort management will continue to monitor guidelines and update the procedures, as necessary.
We look forward to welcoming you, and pledge to do so in the safest possible environment. Stay healthy and safe!